Friday 11 August 2017

Homeschooling Journey - Outings to the parks

Jurong Bird Park

We have been going out a lot! The good thing about homeschooling is we go out when all the others are at school and we avoid the crowd! We decided to go to the bird park since it's so near our place.





We are friends of Wildlife so we finally get to ride our complimentary tram ride because there aren't much people at all and we do not need to wait.

I would really like to design some worksheets for R2 to complete as we tour the parks but my time is really tight!

West Coast Park

I love going to parks because it's so good to get close to nature and also it's a good place to get yourself moving. R2 brought his balance bike and had a really good time "cycling" around and I consider chasing after him as a form of exercise for myself. I'm very thankful to be in Singapore because we have so many nice and kids friendly parks to visit.









We looked at the sea and marveled at God's wonderful Creation. I am thankful that I have the chance to spend time with R2 and baby R3 and bring them around. Nowadays, I try to let R2 have at least half an hour of outdoor play everyday.

Follow us on Instagram to get the latest updates about what we have been up to.
Kai Sin


No comments:

Post a Comment