Tuesday 11 April 2017

Bento #173 - (Anyhow) Grilled ribs and tomatoes and eggs

Today I prepared anyhow grilled ribs. I guess you know why is it named anyhow because I anyhow marinate again.


I do not know how much is the above serving so I took a picture.

Marinade for Grilled Pork ribs (Marinate in the fridge overnight)
3 tbsp of light soy sauce
Some thick dark soy sauce (for colour, adjust to your preference)
1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp of garlic powder
1 tsp of ginger powder
Some black pepper

In the morning, preheat oven at 180-200 deg and pop the ribs in for 20-30 min or until they are cooked.

Do you have any other awesome and easy pork ribs recipes? Please share with me!

This is the first time I prepare tomatoes and eggs Dr Leslie Tay's way and I like it! Except that my hubby commented it tasted a bit sweet so I shall omit sugar in future. If you notice from my recipes, I rarely use sugar as seasonings.....







Kai Sin

No comments:

Post a Comment