Friday 7 April 2017

Bento #170 - Eggs in the cloud and starry hearty cheesy sandwiches

Prepared some starry and hearty cheese sandwiches for Rayson today but they didn't turn out as nice as I imagined. I wanted to brown them in the oven but their colour didn't change one bit even though my hubby's salmon mayonnaise sandwiches had already turned a very nice brown ( and going to be burnt soon ). And I wanted to film or take some pictures of how I prepared the starry hearty sandwiches but it was really a mad rush in the morning...so..erm...maybe next time. Anyway, I just trim off the sides of the bread and put some cheese in the middle and stuff the bread in to the star and heart shaped egg molds. Understand? Oh dear....

This is the first time I'm making eggs in the cloud and I really love how cute and fluffy they are! Definitely a must-have item in you kid's breakfast set because it looks so cute and appetizing. It's very easy, the key is to beat the egg whites properly such that stiff peaks form.








Kai Sin


No comments:

Post a Comment