Wednesday 22 March 2017

Bento #164 - Fried pig's trotters vermicelli (aka fried bee hoon)

This is the first time I'm frying bee hoon and I never know it is this EASY! It's another dish which I will classify under the "fuss-free" category. I guess the canned pig's trotters took most of the credits. I added lots of cabbages, carrots and lettuces to compensate for the unhealthy canned food...keke.




Rayson is someone with very "busy" hands and I think this is one way to make him focus better during Bible time and that is to draw as we share. By doing this, not only can we keep his hands busy and let him learn at the same time, we realize he can retain what we taught him better. This works for Rayden too!

And we love our boogie boards, the boys bring them everywhere. They are the best buy so far, much much much better than IPADs, surely surely surely.

Below is a snippet of our family Bible time, Papa was teaching the boys about the parable of the sower.




Kai Sin


No comments:

Post a Comment