Monday 6 March 2017

Bento #160 - Big Breakfast

Today's bento is very very unhealthy because I used quite a lot of butter to prepare the grilled cheese sandwiches, scrambled eggs and sausages but but but but..........they taste good! Haaaa.....Okie la...don't eat this everyday 就好了.

The naive me bought some Japanese sausages with a label stating "No added nitrate" and I was thinking "Woo Hoo! Finally we can indulge in some healthy sausages!" I guess there's no such thing as healthy sausages because "No added nitrate" doesn't equate to being "Free of nitrate" and I bought 3 packets because it was on promotion so you will be seeing more sausages on my blog.

Rayson is thrilled of course because sausage is banned from his diet but we do let the boys indulge in them when we go for staycations and eating the buffet breakfast at the hotels. Other than that, we don't eat them at all.

So this big breakfast consists of grilled cheese sandwiches, scrambled eggs done the way I like, sausages and Rayson's favorite curry mashed potato.

Rayson's bento


Hubby's bento


Kai Sin


No comments:

Post a Comment