Saturday 20 August 2016

Creating Better Content Online @ Canon Sg

Yea, we are at Canon Sg again!




I'm looking forward to a fruitful session today which I can learn useful tips from Claudia on how to create better content online for my blog.

Glad to have all my babies with me today!






Getting ready for some useful tips from Auntie Claudia
Learned some tips on taking flatlay pictures, which is particularly useful for my bento blog. So how are these pictures which I took during the hands-on session? Do you get the story that I wanted to tell? Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......



Canon and their staff never fails to impress me with their hospitality, making us feel like home every time we are there. A fruitful day with our brains and tummies filled.

Yummy refreshments

Our healthy lunch
A gift from Canonsg...so touched!

All pictures above taken by this beauty Canon EOS M10


Thank you CanonSG and Claudia from http://thelovingmum.sg/ for the wonderful session!


Well, of course I have to put what I have learned to good use. So how is this flat lay picture of my bento for a start?

The time is 6am in the morning when all my cooking and washing-up is done. By then, I would have been drenched in sweat. The pink little radio accompanies me with all my cooking endeavors every morning. Thereafter, I would need to change my boys' clothes and take a shower in the shortest time possible so that all of us can make our way out in time. 

Yes, mornings are hectic but I am thankful that God has blessed me with health and strength to still be able to do all these for my family. 




Kai Sin:


No comments:

Post a Comment